A word from Vita
After months of hard work, Dolce Vita Skin is finally open for business and I couldn’t be happier with the response! Since revealing my plan to open a clinic earlier this year, I have been inundated with well wishes. I cannot thank you enough for your support and positivity and am looking forward to seeing you in Erina very soon.
Dolce Vita Skin is about more than just treatments – it’s about guiding each of you through your personal skincare journey. While in-clinic experiences are important for creating beautiful complexions, many people underestimate the importance of having an at-home skincare regime that supports the work done during treatment.
At Dolce Vita Skin, whether you are a new and existing client, we work to maintain your post-treatment glow by creating a customised skincare plan that works. This involves a combination of treatments, products and good habits that promote real skin health.
The Beauty Chef
Great skin really does come from within! One of the key ways to get your glow on this autumn is by nurturing your gut. Created by fashion and beauty writer Carla Oates, the Beauty Chef Glow Inner Beauty Powder is the essential daily beauty blend for better gut function and skin rejuvenation. This award-winning product contains 24 certified organic, bio-fermented and probiotic superfoods, and can be enjoyed on its own or added to your favourite smoothie. For more information or to purchase Glow Powder, talk to the Dolce Vita Skin team.
5 ways to get glowing skin at home
- Plan – Following a skincare routine that has been designed specifically for your skin can do wonders for improving the complexion. You may not have perfect skin overnight, but consistency really does pay off.
- SPF – We might be entering the cooler months, but that doesn’t mean it’s time to ditch your sunscreen. Too much sun will impact the quality of your skin now and well into the future so it’s best to stay sun safe.
- Hydrate – Drinking two litres of water each day helps boost skin cell function, replenish elasticity, prevent dryness and clear a congested complexion.
- Sleep – A good night’s kip allows your skin to recover from the day’s events. Sleep boosts collagen production, destroys free radicals and repairs damaged cells. Lack of rest can worsen existing skin conditions by increasing inflammation.
- Relax – Stress appears on the skin in the form of breakouts, wrinkles and under eye circles. Make time to go for a walk, run a bath or read your favourite book. Your skin will thank you for it.
GET YOUR GLOW ON
Call Dolce Vita Skin to start the journey to beautiful skin today