#4 The Crème
Complexion calmness, suppleness and strength.
#4 The Crème masterfully re-establishes skin’s barrier integrity while inviting a feeling of unparalleled comfort. As moisture levels are replenished, barrier function is fortified and skin luminosity is amplified.
- Natural barrier integrity is strengthened
- Skin’s outermost layer is fortified, helping to main and augment moisture levels
- Firmness is enhanced as hydration levels are intensified
- Soothes and calms skin to reduce skin sensitivity
- Skin appears naturally dewy and radiant
Smooth gently over face, neck, décolletage and backs of hands.
A perfectly balanced array of specialised bioactive lipids, including ceramides, cholesterol and triglycerides, form a vital component of the skin’s barrier function as part of the Stratum Corneum, the skin’s outermost layer.
As a dynamic, interactive interface between the skin and the outside world, these ‘living lipids’ are also crucial in modulating immune responses and empowering cell-to-cell communication.
Topical treatment with a precise combination and ratio of lipids, vitamins and proteins can alleviate skin sensitivity and dryness by replenishing and stabilising the barrier function of the Stratum Corneum, which diminishes throughout life due to natural ageing and environmental damage.