Made from sustainably sourced fish skin, Vida Glow is a natural marine collagen supplement that helps improve collagen production and promote healthier-looking skin. Collagen has a range of other benefits too such as reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, promoting hair growth and strengthening nails.
Mangoes are high in Vitamin C which helps with the absorption of collagen supplements as well as boosting natural collagen production. Vitamin C also helps to brighten and even the skin for a more radiant complexion. Vida Glow's Mango Powder is derived from real Australian mangoes, which contain high levels of antioxidants, in particular beta-carotene.
What are the key benefits of using Vida Glow Natural Marine Collagen?
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Firms and plumps skin
- Improves skin elasticity
- Maintains skin integrity
- Promotes hair growth and health
- Promotes nail growth and strength
What are the features of Vida Glow Natural Marine Collagen Mango?
- Marine collagen with Mango flavour
- 100% natural marine collagen
- Highly bioavailable form of collagen
- Derived from the scales of the Deep Sea Red Snapper
- Sustainably sourced
- Can easily be mixed into any food or drink
- Suitable for daily use
- Also available in a range of flavours
- Contains no gluten, sugar, wheat, additives, preservatives or flavours
- Individually packaged serving sizes
- 30 x 3g sachets
Why should you take Vida Glow Natural Marine Collagen?
Collagen is an important protein that makes up the majority of the skin and ligaments. While naturally produced by the body, as we age collagen production decreases, affecting skin elasticity and hair fullness. Supplementing the body’s naturally produced collagen helps maintain healthy hair, skin and nails. Weak and brittle nails are strengthened, the skin looks and feels clearer and hair has added volume and shine.
Vida Glow Marine Collagen is also available in a range of flavours. Vida Glow Marine Collagen is free from any heavy metals, toxins or pollution, and is tested in a NATA-certified laboratory located in Sydney.